Sunday, October 22, 2006
Give this a miss if you hate mushy entries.
Once in a random moment; I get all super tingly, and melt and get that lovesick feeling all over. The kind that makes your heart beat faster and slower at the same time.. I love it. And I love the fact that it doesn't happen all the time, cos I suppose if it happens all too often i won't feel as high as I do each time I feel 'it'. I'm not saying that I've never felt happy or excited or skipped heartbeats every now and then when I see him or my phone rings and I see his number. It's just once in awhile, one of those random nights; you'll just get that cheesy lovesick feeling. The one that makes you feel gooey inside. The kind where you see everything in him; yet sometimes you wonder "how did he win my heart, like of all guys?"
Then you know there's no need to think much; for you know there's that 'special' thingy you see in him (be it the way it lights up your soul when he smiles, or whatever it may be), and all the times you've spent with him starts flashing; and when you snap back to reality you find yourself staring at him; (and sometimes he's oblivious to it) and you've never felt happier and more blessed having him in your life despite all the shit you've been through. And you'll see that it doesn't matter how long you have been with him (months or years) cos you know the loving probably won't end; be it in a few months or five years from now or even when you're both in your sixties with wrinkles and no teeth. (cos you love him to bits and pieces) And then you've got this corny grin plastered on your face. Hoho.
Maybe the effect you get is different from mine; but you know it all the same. That tingly feeling.
I thought of posting this tomorrow, for it will be our 2years and (i'm actually pausing to think! haha) 4 months; but I might not even live til tomorrow. And anniversaries and monthsaries aren't the only days to feel love and be loved right?
So here I am. With a piece of my mind. For all those anti-loveydovey people, shoo!
X O X O; 1:05 pm